Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Meuller build.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobho Mott View Post
    That's very true, and I'm relieved you didn't take me for a nitpicking grammar pedant...

It's within me to be one, but I try hard not to let it show Thanks for clarifying.

Jeff
    No sweat dude......it is amazing how perspective changes the way you think about things. I suspect many problems in life could be avoided if people were discussing everything from the same perspective.

I am happy someone is interested in my discussion to scratch his head about it and try to figure out what the heck I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by evlwht-guy View Post
    I whole heartedly recommend it as the simplest to build easiest to use and smallest footprint homemade Muller of its size available.
    No way.. My muller definitely has the smallest footprint of a muller of it's size.
    FLAME ON...!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J. Vibert View Post
    No way.. My muller definitely has the smallest footprint of a muller of it's size.
    Give us a link to yours...would love to see it. D\o you have a build post? Always like seeing what others are doing.

I sure do... http://www.alloyavenue.com/vb/showth...inter-project)

Still in the works.. Tangent projects... Everyone knows how that goes.

Honestly though. I was having fun with the idea of claiming the smallest footprint of all mullers that are of the same size of the one in question. I mean wouldn't disqualify comparison to anything other than your own..?
    FLAME ON...!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J. Vibert View Post
    I sure do... http://www.alloyavenue.com/vb/showth...inter-project)

Still in the works.. Tangent projects... Everyone knows how that goes.

Honestly though. I was having fun with the idea of claiming the smallest footprint of all mullers that are of the same size of the one in question. I mean wouldn't disqualify comparison to anything other than your own..?

I see your point......yours is pretty small too. I probably exaggerated in this claim. It would be interesting to see what volume of sand each different type of Muller can produce in a given time. I was totally thrilled with the unloading feature of my Muller. It was very unexpected....if you remember my first posts, I cast a back door for it....which was worthless!

I venture to say that I can process more sand in a given time period...due to this feature alone...than one can with a roller type Muller. I could even make a swinging chute that could be swung in to the front of the Muller to automatically unload it.

Anyhow...you Muller looks like it will be fabulous......I venture to say...commercial quality.

Foot print Ha what foot print! My cement mixer muller hangs from the ceiling 0 foot print https://youtu.be/2wiiqxzIR3s
    The only time You're not following your nose is when your going backward!.......Andy (ME) .
    Have you filed in "Who do you think you are?" "War Grade Report" " My photo's"

Quote Originally Posted by wargrade View Post
    Foot print Ha what foot print! My cement mixer muller hangs from the ceiling 0 foot print https://youtu.be/2wiiqxzIR3s
    So that is why you wear a helmet....so you wont bang your head on it!

LOL, nice retort there.
    It's above my ramming up bench, I must do a photo of my workshop as it is now
    The only time You're not following your nose is when your going backward!.......Andy (ME) .
    Have you filed in "Who do you think you are?" "War Grade Report" " My photo's"

That thing sounds terrible! What's all the racket?
    R
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Forklift Project
    Sand Mixer

It is an interesting sound, I don't think I would call it terrible. I guess it depends on how loud it really is, hard to tell on the video.