Page 469 of 481 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 4805

Thread: what did you do in your foundry today?

Administrator Site Admin
    I also got an angry wife.
    One must wonder how wives get away with filling our houses and covering the walls with useless decorator trash, and spending whatever money they want on new sheets and towels and dishes (when the old ones worked perfectly well) and yet when we buy a new tool they go ballistic.

Richard
    When I die, Heaven can wait—I want to go to McMaster-Carr.

One of those Great questions that you dare not ask, especially when you are losing an argument. Or, winning for that matter.

Imagine if all of our stuff had to "match" too! Dewalt yellow is in this year. Throw all the Milwaukees out.lol
    I have a half dozen sheets of 24x96 2" foam that's been underfoot for a couple of years making me a little unpopular as well.

Pete

You guys are killing me. I TOO have a large chunk of foam that landed me in the dog house. It's some seriously dense foamular that sculpts like clay. Was about $80bucks. The wife STILL isn't letting me live this one down since 2003! I still have half the foam and have actually used some of it. WTF is it with foam and women??? My piece lives in the attic, far from her eye sight. That thing has probably paid for itself just in shear insulation R-value by living up there!
    Visit me: WWW.HandcraftedLanterns.com
    "Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war"
    -- Donald Trump --

Quote Originally Posted by Petee716 View Post
    Imagine if all of our stuff had to "match" too! Dewalt yellow is in this year. Throw all the Milwaukees out.lol
    I have a half dozen sheets of 24x96 2" foam that's been underfoot for a couple of years making me a little unpopular as well.

Pete
    This could possibly work to our advantage, Good excuse to get new tools every year

You guys are to blame, you simply married the wrong girl, now take my wife [ anyone want her ?] she hasnt thrown anything out in 54 years of marriage, has a fascination with things which can store things and things to put in them, reckon she has over 80 boxes, drawers and bags and is the worlds most untidy person.
    Her 80th birthday tomorrow and has just bought another motor bike!!!!
    Can be bloody frustrating at times,is the worlds worst housekeeper but does not nag. So my shed is my castle.
    Now of course i am blameless!

However on the 28th July i will sign up for another 55 years, cos i can be untidy too.

Hamilton, then you are all set. The nagging is what really does folks in. I thankfully don't have a nagger either.

I went out to the garage and found this mini-forge-foundry had hatched out of its shell! Its so cute...

Looks adorable FrostOak, how big is it? Judging from the vice grips the inside is about 8" across?

Ward