Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,006 of 1006

Thread: Burrell 4" Single Crank Compound Agricultural Engine.

Quote Originally Posted by cjcaster View Post
    I have this thread in PDF format...
    I can only think of one person that would make this statement, but sadly it's not him, for whatever reason!

Donk, glad you are getting on with the job. It does cut nicely, it's what tipped tools were made for. I was wondering if you could make a toolpost grinder for the taper using a die grinder of some sort.

The planer looks smart.

Banned
    Well you never know, some people lurk around forever.

I have been giving some thought to grinding the taper but not come up with anything yet, I have a couple of ideas I want to look in to.

Donk
    Needs must while the devil rides.

Zadig, I always said you should make a book of this thread. I want to see the finished article so if you don't post a picture when it's complete I'll have to jump in the motor and track you down to see it in the flesh!!!!

Donk, I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Peedee, I watched the John Noakes footage of him being the button boy at HMS Ganges a couple of weeks ago, it reminded me of you and a conversation you once had on the forum. I was using Solidworks today for the first time in a while and thought of you then too, I think I might have a crush. Don't worry I'll post the finished pictures of the engine.

Should I be concerned about this Zadig! Ganges site development has now started but the mast has to be retained/restored. As for solidworks...i need to get back to it before I forget everything I know ��