Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155
Results 1,541 to 1,549 of 1549

Thread: Burrell 4" Single Crank Compound Agricultural Engine.

I have this thread in PDF format, but it is 44 files and 256 MB, so if someone can figure out how to transport it, I have it at least in PDF.
    I am not sure if I have the jpg files; probably not, but I will look.

Edit:
    I don't see any jpg files, but I have posts 1-1290 in pdf format.
    I don't have anything after post 1290.
    Last edited by cjcaster; 07-09-2017 at 05:58 PM.
    Smarter, not harder.

Sad to see pics gone Zadig, I am waiting for all of mine to go tits up.
    Put a couple of pics of the planer on my toys thread.
    Still making progress with that other project but I have a way to go yet, that EN19T machines nice.

Donk
    Needs must while the devil rides.

Quote Originally Posted by evlwht-guy View Post
    What has happened with Photobucket? I use them, I haven't been on in a while but I certainly hope I won't have to change, gosh I'm sick of changing with things on computers!
    Evl, they have started breaking people's free account based external hosting links, ie. Forum pics. If you won't pay the $400/year ransom to restore them, tough luck. Several of us have lost all our pix here and elsewhere. There are a couple recent threads about it.

Jeff
    Tobho had learned to work Valyrian steel at the forges of Qohor as a boy. Only a man who knew the spells could take old weapons and forge them anew.

How I built my oil furnace | My Photo Album | My Videos

Quote Originally Posted by cjcaster View Post
    I have this thread in PDF format...
    I can only think of one person that would make this statement, but sadly it's not him, for whatever reason!

Donk, glad you are getting on with the job. It does cut nicely, it's what tipped tools were made for. I was wondering if you could make a toolpost grinder for the taper using a die grinder of some sort.

The planer looks smart.

Well you never know, some people lurk around forever.
    Smarter, not harder.

I have been giving some thought to grinding the taper but not come up with anything yet, I have a couple of ideas I want to look in to.

Donk
    Needs must while the devil rides.

Zadig, I always said you should make a book of this thread. I want to see the finished article so if you don't post a picture when it's complete I'll have to jump in the motor and track you down to see it in the flesh!!!!

Donk, I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Peedee, I watched the John Noakes footage of him being the button boy at HMS Ganges a couple of weeks ago, it reminded me of you and a conversation you once had on the forum. I was using Solidworks today for the first time in a while and thought of you then too, I think I might have a crush. Don't worry I'll post the finished pictures of the engine.

Should I be concerned about this Zadig! Ganges site development has now started but the mast has to be retained/restored. As for solidworks...i need to get back to it before I forget everything I know ��