Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1549

Thread: Burrell 4" Single Crank Compound Agricultural Engine.

Blog Entries
    Z, hope youre doing ok. We miss our in-house metal shaping wizard.

Please be doing wondrous things with metals in wonderful health!
    "If you work with your hands, you’re a laborer.
    If you work with your hands and your mind, you’re a craftsman.
    If you work with your hands and your mind and your heart, you’re an artist."

Saint Francis of Assisi

Google Map of members:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...hs&usp=sharing

Hello Zadig,
    I am only for a short time this forum member me but have long been time and again your excellent construction report of the above machine looked at. I even build the same machine on a slightly smaller scale (3 ") and because I speak the English language not so good the pictures were always a great help particularly. When I wanted to check something well once again I unfortunately had to determine that the images are no longer available. The album is no longer available apparently under "photobucket" or locked. Please, and where I could view them or copy are kind enough to tell me if the photos are still available. I would love, if I get a reply from you. Greetings from Göttingen (Germany)
    Rudolf Melcher

Hi Rudolf, the pictures are back up, I hope they are of some help.

Tschüss

Hi Zadig,
    super that the images are again visible. Thank you for your quick help.
    Have a nice time and Tschüss
    Rudolf

Blog Entries
    Zadig, glad to hear from you!!! Hope youre still poking around at metal and contraptions and such.

Hi 4CF. I'm still tinkering about in my workshop. I had to take a good while away from it in the last half of last year to work on my house. I had one last room to finish on a renovation that has taken me far too long to complete. I have felt bad about not updating the thread and neglecting friends such as yourself and I'm sorry for that. It's unlikely that I'll continue to post but I will show the engine when It's done. I am working on it at this time and it shouldn't be too long before I start painting the damn thing.

All the best and great to hear from you.

Good the pics are fixed, I was missing them.

Donk
    Needs must while the devil rides.

The recent bombshell dropped by Photobucket has meant that I have had to delete all my albums.

Rudolf and any others that may be on the sidelines, if you want any pictures to help you along, please PM with your email address and I'll do what I can to help.

As far as this thread goes, it is now pretty much useless. In the interests of good housekeeping, it would be my recommendation to the mods that it be deleted.

Who needs ransomware when you have Photobucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Zadig View Post
    The recent bombshell dropped by Photobucket has meant that I have had to delete all my albums.

Who needs ransomware when you have Photobucket!
    What has happened with Photobucket? I use them, I haven't been on in a while but I certainly hope I won't have to change, gosh I'm sick of changing with things on computers!