Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Map of BYMC Members

Google Map of BYMC Members

A while ago, castingisfun was looking for other forum members in his area to possibly visit. w3 had a great idea -
    We should do one of those google maps with the balloons for everyones location.
    So I started one.

['url=http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=us&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=11503851 5188914198584.000479a91c7baa7fb9bc1]Google Map of BYMC Members[/url]

UPDATED MAP LINK

Please note: Toolshed is now the contact for the google map.
    Email or PM me if you would like to be added. City and state are all I need for US members. For international members, city? and country (Sylar, first outside of the US added, is in Bornem, Belgium. Is "city" the correct term for Bornem?).

I've only been adding people who ask to be added. Even if your location is shown in you're profile, I'll wait until I hear from you personally.

When you click on someones name, a box pops up that I can add pictures and text to (I put my avatar in mine). If you want something in your personal box, let me know.

Admin can leave this in DW or move it wherever it fits best. May be worthy of a sticky if it takes off. Maybe even its own spot on top, near or in the "memberlist".

Some members have added a link to the map to their signature so it's easier to find thoughout the forums. If you would like to do this here is the code:
    Code:
    [url=http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=us&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=11503851 5188914198584.000479a91c7baa7fb9bc1]BYMC Google map[/url
    You'll need to add a bracket after the last "[/url" for it to show up as a hyperlink.

EDIT: Link updated at 30 Apr 2016 by 3D
    Last edited by donkey; 01-01-2017 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Updated the map link with the latest version. 3D
    BYMC Google map
    Be and remain passionate about SOMETHING!

this was an excellent idea.. just wish i thought of it ;-)
    rule #1 NEVER hurry the hot metal.
    BYMC Google map

Cool! 8)

Add me in! Servia 50500, Greece, E.U.

:arrow: Nothing to do with Serbia. Servia's name comes from the Latin verb "servo" which means guard, observe. It was a "medieval" castle (still is) in the mountain nearby.

_3D_

Edit for postcode.
    I found that trying to find what I need and then make it work with what I have, is more trouble than designing what I want and doing it.
    me

"Quick decisions are unsafe decisions."
    Sophocles

I'm at Buena Park, California 90621

Great idea! It is really neat to be able to see where exactly in the world everybody is at, just kind of provides the bigger picture.

I'm in Cass City, MI
    http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/w...b48726/015.jpghttp://i735.photobucket.com/albums/w...8726/104-1.jpg The most valuable piece of equipment to the low-budget metalcaster is a second-hand vacuum cleaner.

Blog Entries
    Indianapolis (home) or West Lafayette (college), Indiana. Probably best just to add the home location.
    The process of turning stumbling blocks into stepping stones can at times require the use of a large sledgehammer.

Foundry Tutorial
    My Website <<Now at prometheus-foundry.com

I would like to be added. But I dont live in a city, my town is PORTH in the UK. Post(Zip)code CF39 9HY
    Cheers

I am in Bloomfield, ny, 14469

Add me as well, please! Orrington, Me. ,USA zip 04474
    Vade Libram Harenae.

I'm located in Saginaw, Michigan 48609
    I used to spend my time to save money but now I'm willing to spend my money to save time.