Thread: Happy New Years

Happy New Years

Wishing everyone a happy new year.
    Looking forward to seeing a lot of great new casting projects in 2018.
    Since no thread is complete without a pic, I'm attaching the only picture that I've taken so far in 2018, sorry it's not casting related.
    Upper Niagara River.jpg

Wishing you all a safe and happy New Year!

Jeff
    Tobho had learned to work Valyrian steel at the forges of Qohor as a boy. Only a man who knew the spells could take old weapons and forge them anew.

How I built my oil furnace | My Photo Album | My Videos | TheHomeFoundry Forums

Happy New Year gang! Now get back to work, make something cool and don't burn yourself!
    WWW.TheHomeFoundry.org
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jagboy69
    Visit me: WWW.HandcraftedLanterns.com
    "Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war"
    -- Donald Trump --

it's that time again already? *rolls back over and goes back to bed*

Happy new year folks! Inside projects will have to dominate the first weeks and probably months of the new year. Too friggin cold out. It's crowding 0 degF and even if I dress for it everything I'd handle is too damned cold to deal with. It's not usually this frigid until the end of Jan, but we've been getting an early start on the misery. Chin up, suit up, and show up, make lemonade, etc.
    I got a 3D printer for Christmas so I have lots of discoveries to make.

Pete

yea, Ive been bringing my projects into our basement and working on them lately, which is the only way Ive been able to get anything accomplished. I was going to grab a few things from the garage yesterday and looked at the thermometer outside, it was showing 10 below, so that stuff just went on hold for now, lol. I finally grabbed the stuff today and purple power is more like a purple ice cube...

Blog Entries
    Happy New Year to all. As it's time to make some resolutions: I hope to complete some old metal casting projects and to post more regularly on the forum. We'll see if I can stick to it.

BTW happy to see you passing by, Adam, any project in mind for this year?
    Jack of all trades, master of none.
    http://fournaisedupiton.blogspot.com/