Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Russian meddling in US election

Blog Entries
    I saw that movie at the theatre. As far as I can tell, the only constant in the world since then is the Kim dynasty in N.Korea are still around.
    Mark

I'm a little late on the defense of the "F Ya" thing. read it yesterday, but didnt comment. In my opinion it was definetly not an insult against anyone in particular.. more of an (as i would like to see it) "Eff Yeah!!" kind of like the Marine's "Booyah!" The real question is not who of us is liberal, conservative, Idontgiveafuckastive, or whatever. We live in a world where everyday decisions are being decided for us. It's time to take back our freedom and right to free speech (and other rights, like "THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS".) When has it become wrong to speak against things that are obviously against our humanity (meaning the things that have preserved and kept us Human throughout time (like a Man and a Woman).
    Ok, enough of my tirade. About the Russian meddling. I cant remember if someone here or elsewhere said "(paraphrasing) I dont recall seeing any Russian advertisements" Thats because there were no "advertisements". There was a group of people trained to study what caused division in the American public. They are basically the "Trolls" that post all the negative comments on most news story you read. They aim at causing discord, strife, aggression, animosity between the general public. A country divided is a country easily conquered. My point is, stop reading what is shoved down our throats by mainstream news, dont make judgements based on what you read on the internet (besides AA, it has almost become one of the most corrupted and least trustworthy of news out there). Half of us remember a time before computers, before brainwashing and hypnotizing the masses. I remember my home phone# (and most friends) from 30 years ago, but could not tell tell you my wifes # nowadays. Anyways, enough of my ramblings. I know the Russians had some influence on our society and election, but to what ends I dont know.
    Cheers,
    Kyle

This won't sit well for SJW's LMAO.
    WWW.TheHomeFoundry.org
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jagboy69
    Visit me: WWW.HandcraftedLanterns.com
    "Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war"
    -- Donald Trump --

Maybe that vid gets better after 2:55, I wouldn't know. That's all of that crap I could tolerate.

I think you found some mind F***ING meddling with the collective psyche. Disgruntle (deplorables) of the world unite!

You know, its so easy to tear down but its so hard to build up. The vid cites Chinese social media as an authoritative source for his claims, how can one verify that this is actually happening en mass (as he alludes) and not just a singleton ranting. But more importantly what makes Chinese social media an authority on western culture? This is the divisive crap that creates an "us and them". Divide and conquer.

Its always been rumored here in Australia that the US interfered in the 1975 federal election in Australia, whether it actually happened I have no idea, but in every rumor or conspiracy theory I think there just maybe an element of truth https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/worl...1975-election/
    Iím going off to go find myself. If Iím not back by the time I return, keep me here.

Quote Originally Posted by jagboy69 View Post
    This won't sit well for SJW's LMAO.
    Ahhh, smell the recycled plastique crap in that video

What says you??????

WWW.TheHomeFoundry.org
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jagboy69
    Visit me: WWW.HandcraftedLanterns.com
    "Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war"
    -- Donald Trump --

I voted for Trump. I would vote him in again in 2020. I started working in manufacturing just before graduating high school in '07. In '09 the economy tanked and I was laid off. When I did find work I was jumping from sinking ship to sinking ship. The last year has been the biggest boom in manufacturing I have ever seen. With the new corporate tax cuts, vendors are running out of capital equipment because everyone is investing in themselves like crazy.
    As far as collusion, Russia did not cost Hillary the election. Hillary lost because she was a terrible candidate. I would argue that the actual verified collusion, that actually impacted the election, was between the DNC and the Clinton campaign. Had the dnc and media not been in bed with Hillary (Donna Brazille feeding her debate questions, news media sending articles to the campaign for approval) I think there is a very real chance that Bernie Sanders would have been on the ballot. I know many people who were on the fence between Bernie and Trump. I know 0 people who were on the fence between Trump and Hillary. Anybody who saw those stories and believed them was not voting for her in the first place.
    As a former die hard liberal who voted for Obama in '08, I have opened my eyes to the deceitful tactics of the current democratic party. They think they have the smoking gun, but they are too wrapped up in their hatred and inability to cope to realize that it is their own finger that pulled the trigger.
    But then they don't really understand firearms and second amendment do they.

Blog Entries
    Another perspective on Russia that I think plays into this is that they do not desire to be told what to do, or to be forced to follow others. For the last several decades the politics in both parties have been influenced to promote globalism rather than a local home perspective. The money supporting both parties has had an agenda that promoted a global uniformity. I don't think Russia liked be told to conform for global corporate profit and they fought those who supported that agenda. Personally, I have a libertarian leaning and think we need to be working here at home to solve problems and keep our noses out of others business.
    Kent
    There is beauty, power and excitement in simple old technology!