Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Grievances

Well that was USELESS. Cops cant do anything until after 1030pm. Told me there is NOTHING I can do about this. He left, I used a garden hose and gave the little fckrs a cold bath. 10mins later, the renters came home for 5 minutes and put the dogs back inside the house. I wonder if she noticed the little fur balls were soaking wet? I did think about giving them a special laxative hamburger treat... Wife talked me outta that one. This would have been the perfect time. Imagine when the bars close tonight and the renters come home to a house covered in soupy dog shit! What a perfect plan all ruined in the name of being a nice guy. I hate myself some days.
    WWW.TheHomeFoundry.org
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jagboy69
    Visit me: WWW.HandcraftedLanterns.com
    "Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war"
    -- Donald Trump --

It's hard not to vent at the dogs, I have the same problem with a little rat like thing next door. I got that drenched with a super soaker water gun once and just made the damn thing worse!

Shame is it's not really the little f**wit's fault it's the damn owners. We are trying to train the cat to s**t in their garden but as yet he just sits on the fence to wind it up even more!!

->Jagboy, Salt water will go straight through a dog. Just sayin.....

Cheers Phil
    So, whats your Plan B?

This is apparently not an isolated problem.
    http://barkingdogs.net/newsheadviolent.shtml

Pete I wouldn’t doubt the big cat story. They will also use hybrid wolves. PA does the same thing to control deer population where posted grounds prevent hunting to control deer/vehicle collisions. Pretty much a guarantee they’re chipped and trackable.

We used to have a problem with cats here. .22 with subsonic ammo or a muzzle kept a few feet inside the house keeps the noise down. No longer much of a problem. The people who “owned” them let them run. They would kill the fish in my pond and crap in our flower beds. I got fed up and took care of it.

The dogs aren’t any problem here. All the close neighbors with dogs keep them inside so barking isn’t an issue. One neighbor up the street is letting their dog use our yard as a bathroom. We have 2 dogs and are looking at a 3rd so I’m putting an end to that real quick. I don’t mind the mess so much but it’s more a matter of my dogs not liking the trespassing on their territory. Looking at a Chesapeake Bay Retriever and I doubt he’ll tolerate it as well as my other 2 dogs do. Don’t want any weird diseases showing up here either.

Dogs pooping in the yard? YUP, Got one of them too. Deaf couple live down the street from me. She has a large shepard and I've caught her MANY times pooping her dog in my front yard. I don't care if your dog poops in my grass. JUST TAKE IT WITH YOU! Caught her on the cameras, gave her a plastic bag. Dumb looks are still free as they say. I've thought about going mad pooper on her front door step. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/07...oman-says.html
    WWW.TheHomeFoundry.org
    -- Donald Trump --

Speaking of big cats, a few years ago, there was a case where a mountain lion was tagged and collared in Colorado, made his way to the Black Hills in South Dakota, then was found again in Upper Michigan, Finally he was hit by a car and killed somewhere out east. (possibly Massachusetts)
    How did this cat get from Upper Michigan to the other side of the great lakes? If you look at a map, he either had to walk through Chicago, cross the Mackinac bridge, or back track and go around the north side of Lake Superior. Mountain Lions will swim, but the straits of Mackinac or Sault Saint Marie seem like more that a puddy-tat would try.
    What is that squeaking noise?

I think he walked through shitcago.... The cops are too busy with crime to worry about some overgrown pussy cat. lol
    That is quite a trip. Doesn't surprise me. We gave away our domesticated house cat to some ranchers. He was beating up on my wuss of a dog. The cat left the ranch and turned up about 10miles away at a gas station. I think he was missing the heated cat house I built him. Replaced him with a friendly stray that seems pretty grateful to us for giving him a good home.... Rare for any cat! Most just give you the middle finger.
    WWW.TheHomeFoundry.org
    -- Donald Trump --

Just saw this on facebook this morning, 30 miles from my house! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    This is a reason for concealed carry. I often go out poking around in my junk pile at night, don't want to meet him face to face, can't run worth a shit any more.
    What is that squeaking noise?

I fricken love mountain lions! They take care of the yappin little dogs (which I always refer to as footballs). But, seriously mountain lions, wolves, bobcats, coyotes, etc. are a natural part of our environment and like us need to feed. Reading the post about "
    How did this cat get from Upper Michigan to the other side of the great lakes?
    ", my guess would be he crossed over when the lakes were frozen, on his way to meet up with his cousins "The Tigers" in Detroit. Decided they were useless and moved on.

But seriously, the other day I was at the lumber yard (finally found a place that sells lumber worth buying. The local mill is right across the river from me, but the wood is always green and not worth shit (typical of everywhere here in Poland). This place sells wood imported from Sweden and Norway, which is actually dried and cut correctly. Not wood cut straight from a green log and sold to you the next day. As a woodworker, and former millworker this made my f'in day!!!) My point is that as I was walking out to my truck, this huge ass fox ran out from underneath carrying a small dog in it's mouth. It was seriously the closest (and biggest fox Iv'e ever seen) I've ever been to a fox. Definitely made my day to see such a majestic animal and be bringing home good wood!!
    On another note, there has been (or I should say was, because now winter is here) a cat that likes to come and shit on my doorsteps in the middle of the night. Seriously, I need to stay up late one of these nights to catch the thing and stick an M-80 up it's ass.(would never actually do that, but the thought is entertaining!)
    I grew up in mountain lion and bobcat country. No fear of them what so ever. Interesting story though, is I had a cat that got impregnated by a bobcat. We took her to the vet and the babies (2 of them) were to large for her body and had to be aborted. She ended up being the wildest cat ever. She would first disappear for weeks, then months, then years. But she would always show up at some time later looking spotless and beautiful (she was a persian). She would catch catfish and bring them home. Not sure if she found a different home or just lived in the wild, but in the end it would be a couple of years between her coming home. Point is, animals are awesome creatures and worthy of our respect. Our attempt to domesticate them doesnt always work, and some people need to be domesticated by the animals!
    Cheers,
    Kyle