Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Wargrade report:

That is how it shows up (or doesn't) for me, yes. The rest looks​ great though!

Jeff
    Tobho had learned to work Valyrian steel at the forges of Qohor as a boy. Only a man who knew the spells could take old weapons and forge them anew.

How I built my oil furnace | My Photo Album | My Videos

Hopefully they are working now
    The only time You're not following your nose is when your going backward!.......Andy (ME) .
    Have you filed in "Who do you think you are?" "War Grade Report" " My photo's"

All the Photos showed up for me.... All I can say is wow!! Amazing sign Sir...Amazing!

I think I'm going to plagiarize the heck out of your the jacking pin idea, I do a casting with the mold weigh in over 200lbs and getting the pats out without disorting the sand has been an issue. that is a beautiful sign.

Art b

Absolutely wonderful job and a lesson in persistance.

Thanks guys, it's been a learning curve holding the sand in place, it took a day to make the pattern and 8 days to get a useable cast!
    But I know I can do it again now.
    The jacks work a treat, you only need to get past the pattern and chain away but it's that first little bit that's the ball ache.
    I will probably now weld nuts on top rather than the slot just to make it easier. I felt one turn on each would not overly stress the mold, one = 1.25mm (0.05 In).
    The only time You're not following your nose is when your going backward!.......Andy (ME) .

Brilliant work Wargrade. Persistence pays! (I hope the job does too! Lol)

Pete

I'm getting a few quid, but nowhere near enough for the time expenditure, but I knew that when I took it on, now I have done one though....

Nice job, payment sometimes is in the satisfaction and achievement I feel.

I'll sort out some more of that Foseco coverall at the weekend, working flat out on the tools this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Peedee View Post
    Nice job, payment sometimes is in the satisfaction and achievement I feel.
    Undoubtedly. I just couldn't resist the lame play on words. I spend countless hours making things of small value or consequence, but I'm having the time of my life. And...I almost never get paid.
    I will say again though that Wargrade's plaque is a wonderful piece of craftsmanship.

Pete