As promised I have a few new projects. My daughter bought a Hyundai automobile. So I decided to make her a name plate for the front with her name in Korean script. The name plate was a lost foam casting. I hit the internet to find out what her name looked like spelled in the Korean Hangul text and I found that it wasn't easy to spell it exactly but it was possible to get it close. Her name is Haeley and it was only possible to spell Halley. Anyway, I zoomed up the text to the size I wanted and printed out 2 copies. One I spray contact cemented to a piece of blue foam and used it to saw out the letters. The second I glued to the licence plate back so that I could accurately glue on the sawn out letters. I didn't make the second pattern the full width of the plate but only the width of the letters...I was worried that the paper would crinkle when I painted on the plaster. as it turned out this was not a problem, I should have made it full size as on the final casting you can see the edge of the paper.....but this will be painted black and will not really be noticeable. See below some photos. The first is the image on the computer and the second is the finished pattern. I went to a lot of effort to put "Cheap Caulk" around the inside of the frame. Unfortunately the caulk was not cheap enough and the fillet didn't come out. The 3rd picture shows the back side of the pattern where I glued cut in half straws to provide venting. These straws connected to a long passage inside the lumps on the ends. these passages were then connected to the sprues and vents....which as you can see are hollow. The pattern is made tilted to fill from one side to the other. I did this because I wanted to make sure I didn't get a cold short from the metal spreading out thin.