Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Winners in Metal Casting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jagboy69 View Post
    My dad always said, "There's no cure for dumbass"

These vids seem insanely stupid till you realize the guy doing them would have made at least $12K on that vid already. Still a stupid vid but at least profitable for the guy doing them.
    Pissweak bit of aluminum he poured over the thing though.

I wonder how many hits an " Iphony Cooked with 300 Kw oil waste oil burner" would go? Maybe " I phoney dropped in pot of Molten aluminum" would score a few hits?
    I think there are a couple of dead Iphoneys around here somewhere.

Now that we've seen some idiots, How about a metal pour video that's simply bad ass? Myfordboy won't like it. sorry bud
    I like the way the shells get rolled right up to the crucible. Turn up the volume! ;-)

Blackhills bronze is gone these days, But Grant Standard is still around. http://www.standardmetalworks.com/

Last edited by jagboy69; 01-29-2017 at 08:57 PM.
    WWW.TheHomeFoundry.org
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jagboy69
    Visit me: WWW.HandcraftedLanterns.com
    "Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war"
    -- Donald Trump --

Finally a heavy rock sound track that actually manages to fit the video, if not improve it...lol.

Pay as you go Iphone 6 costs 539. I have seem fairly large tilting furnaces on ebay go for less. >:U
    That youtuber should give me all that spare money he has. Could make a furnace that runs off bank notes.

I agree great video. The layout of their shop was well thought out. You can tell no engineers work there! I wish they would have shown a better shot of the lid lifting mechanism. That looks right like what I had in mind for my furnace.

Quote Originally Posted by glumpy View Post
    These vids seem insanely stupid till you realize the guy doing them would have made at least $12K on that vid already. Still a stupid vid but at least profitable for the guy doing them.
    Pissweak bit of aluminum he poured over the thing though.

I wonder how many hits an " Iphony Cooked with 300 Kw oil waste oil burner" would go? Maybe " I phoney dropped in pot of Molten aluminum" would score a few hits?
    I think there are a couple of dead Iphoneys around here somewhere.
    How do you make money with youtube video's? Cause I got some never before released to the public, grade a dumbasses on film.
    But do not ask the price I paid, I must live with my quiet rage,
    Tame the ghosts in my head, That run wild and wish me dead.
    Should you shake my ash to the wind Lord, forget all of my sins
    Oh, let me die where I lie, Neath the curse of my lover's eyes.

Once you have enough views or something you can be a youtube partner and a slice of the advertising revenue goes to you.
    You want to put a watermark with your channel name on the video though. FailArmy will swoop down and steal your footage for a fail montage.

I just did a yahoo search of Black Hills Bronze and it seems they are closing up shop. If you live near their shop maybe you can score some deals. Then again maybe not. Here is a link to their homepage. They have a PDF listing of what's for sale. http://http://www.blackhillsbronze.net/blackhillsbronze.com/Welcome.html