Recent Blogs Posts

1. Home Health Care Agency in Milwaukee

Your care is our business. Our professional Milwaukee home care caregivers https://medgrouphomehealthcare.com/ , certified nursing assistants and home health aids handle all of your in home care needs.

Our managers make house visits and check on all of our clients regularly, ensure they are getting the care they needs and are happy with their caregivers and services.

Our care coordinators will communicate with you and your loved ones. They will train the caregiver on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What is the biggest problem you get when throttling back a burner?

When you try to reduce the heat that a burner is producing, the only way to do it is to throttle back both the air and the fuel being used.
    Simply reducing the fuel will create an environment that has too much oxygen in it which means that anything else in the foundry will tend to become oxidized - not a good thing.
    Reducing the air will create an environment that has too much fuel in it which means that in the case of using old motor oil a lot of smoke will be created and everything ...
  3. What am I all about? What am I getting up to? How am I doing it?

I think that I am going to like being a member of this forum for a number of reasons, the main one is that the members here seem to be "down to earth" types who do not simply roast you if you ask a question that they do not like.
    The second reason is this "blog" feature.
    However, unlike a "normal" blog, I will be using my blog as a place to document all sorts of things as they pop into my head with the hope that other members will take a look and tell ...

Updated 10-09-2016 at 01:46 AM by Mad Aubrey

Categories
    Uncategorized